PITCHES FOR TENTS, CARAVANS AND MOTORHOMES
Peaceful, fun and friendly, the Domaine de Chalan offers you a warm welcome in the stunning Jura countryside. The campsite is on the shores of lake Chalain where the average water temperature is 23 °C in summer.
In a special setting in the heart of the Jura, the site offers 712 pitches over 75 acres. Numbered and with shade or sun, the pitches are divided into two zones (A for the lake and C for the centre). With or without electric hookup (10A, European socket), all our pitches are guaranteed to measure at least 80 m².
The sanitary blocks have individual cubicles, baby changing/feeding areas and two blocks are heated in the low season. Cubicles for the disabled are also available.
Important: please contact us if your caravan or motorhome is longer than 7 m.
CAMPING price per night in €
|1 pitch / 3 people / 1 car||20||25||35||40||35||30||20|
|Additional person aged 4-17||3||4||5||6||5||4||3|
|Additional person over 18||4||5||6||7||6||5||4|
|Small additional tent||0||2||2||2||2||2||0|
Red periods: 7 nights for the price of 6.
|Campsite Season ticket *||from 28/4 to 17/9/2017|
|with electricity, water, sewer||1982|
|* entry to the swimming pool and local tax not included|
Open-air pitches - 100% camping, 100% nature
- Wi-Fi access €
- 712 pitches
- 2 zones (A for the lake, C for the centre)
- Pitch size 80 m² minimum
- With or without electric hookup (10A, European socket)
- Sanitary blocks, three of which are heated in the low season
- Refrigerated locker hire (€5 per night, €30 per week / h: 37 cm x w: 27 cm x d: 28 cm)
- Only one vehicle permitted per pitch
- Les Lagons aqua park
- Chalain lake
- Events and evening entertainment
- Activities for children and teenagers