Campsite in the Jura: Best prices guaranteed
The sanitary pass is mandatory to enter the campsite from the 21st of july.
It will be requested once at the campsite entrance and give you access to the swimming pool and to the entertainment throughout the stay.
Each client should ensure that they produce one or the other of these documents. Otherwise, access to the campsite will be refused and the sums paid will not be refunded.
Reception conditions for European customers
From June 9, to come to France from a European country (including Switzerland), you will have to either:
- present of proof of vaccination (recognized by the European agency)or present a negative PCR or antigen test of less than 48 hours unless you are under 11 years old.
To come to France from the United Kingdom, you will have to:
- present of proof of vaccination (vaccine recognized by the European agency) or a negative PCR test of less than 24 hours or a negative antigen test of less than 24 hours.
Reminder of our cancellation conditions:
- More than four weeks before your arrival, the deposit (and the balance for the accommodations) will be refunded, less 30 euros for cancellation fees.
- Less than four weeks before your arrival, the deposit (and the balance for the accommodations) will be lost .
- If the COVID-19 pandemic causes exceptional circumstances in 2021 (containment measure, border closures, quarantine) which require to cancel your stay, you will benefit from the full refund of the amount paid (unless a new legislation is published by then).
If you want to be covered by a cancellation insurance, now you can subscribe directly on-line through our partners Campez-Couvert on-line system.
(Information 00 33 248 65 93 95)
Red periods: 7 nights for the price of 6 (cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions).
On the campsite outside July/August, 30% reduction for solo campers, and no charge for dogs in parties of 2 people or more.
Reservation fees offered for reservation before 31/12/2020 and for any camping stay in low season.
ACCOMMODATION RENTAL price per night in € (minimum 2 nights)
|Erable chalet (sleeps 4)||73||94||95||97||142||156||126||109||73|
|Merisier disabled chalet (sleeps 4)||73||94||95||97||142||156||126||109||73|
|Tilleul chalet (sleeps 4/6)||79||104||105||108||153||168||137||121||79|
|Sycomore chalet - (sleeps 6/7)||84||109||115||120||171||188||143||134||84|
MOBILE HOME price per night in € (minimum 2 nights)
|Cottage Plus Mobile Home (2011/2015)||58||77||83||85||119||130||117||100||58|
|Cottage Plus Mobile Home 2020||60||79||85||87||121||133||119||102||60|
|Loggia Mobile Home (2015/2016)||63||86||95||96||140||154||128||107||63|
|Family Plus Mobil Home (2018)||67||90||99||100||144||158||133||112||67|
|Premium Mobil Home (2014/2015)||81||104||111||113||165||181||148||126||81|
BUNGALOWprice per night in € (minimum 2 nights)
|Bungalow (sleeps 4/5)||39||59||43||54||70||79||87||67||61||39|
CAMPING price per night in €
|1 pitch / 3 people / 1 car||20||22||20||25||39||44||36||32||20|
|Additional person aged 4-17||3||3||3||4||5||6||5||4||3|
|Additional person over 18||4||4||4||5||6||7||6||5||4|
|Small additional tent||0||0||0||2||2||2||2||2||0|
|Campsite Season ticket *||from 30/4 to 19/9|
|with electricity, water, sewer||2103|
|* Entry to the swimming pool and local tax not included|
Our prices include:
- Access to LES LAGONS aqua park, on the basis of two entries per person and per night booked on the campsite (except for seasonal campers). NB: only Speedo type trunks or lycra aquashorts permitted in the pool for men and boys (no shorts, Bermudas or boxers).
- Access to the beach (lifeguard cover in July-August).
- Activities offered by the campsite.
Our prices do not include:
- Tourist tax: €0.66 / night / person over the age of 18.
- Booking fee: 12€
Our base price is per day from midday to midday for 1 pitch, 1 tent or 1 caravan, 3 people, 1 car, entry to the swimming pool on the basis of two entries per day and per person.
For any additional services, you must pay the corresponding charges.
No charge for children under 4.
One pitch can accommodate a maximum of 6 people, 3 units and 1 car (any second vehicles can be parked in the visitor car park; a charge is made in July-August).
Entry will be refused to minors without an accompanying parent. Pre-booking is required in July and August and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Between 17/07 and 21/08/2021, bookings must be made for a minimum of 7 nights, with arrivals/departures on Tuesdays and/or Saturdays.
From 30/04 to 16/07 and from 22/08 to 20/09/2021 reservations are for 2 nights minimum.
The price quoted is for furnished accommodation.
The number of people, including babies and children, must not exceed the capacity of the rental accommodation selected.
Small tents are not permitted (except in the bungalows).
Only one vehicle is permitted (any second vehicles can be parked in the visitor car park; a charge is made in July-August).
Entry will be refused to minors without an accompanying parent.
Bungalows: Between 17/07 and 28/08/2021, bookings must be made for a minimum of 7 nights, with arrivals/departures on Tuesdays and/or Saturdays.
Mobile homes: Between 30/06 and 05/09/2021 bookings must be made for a minimum of 7 nights, with arrivals/departures on Wednesdays and/or Sundays.
Chalets: Between 29/06 and 04/09/2021, bookings must be made for a minimum of 7 nights, with arrivals/departures on Tuesdays and/or Saturdays.
Bungalows: pillows, blankets and sheets are not provided. Mobile homes: pillows and blankets are provided. (sheets are provided in mobil homes Premium) Chalets: pillows, blankets and sheets are provided.