Aqua park - Useful information
OPENING HOURS AND SEASON
LES LAGONS aqua park is open from 28 April to 18 September 2017. Upload our brochure
|Low season :|
from 28 April to 2 July
and from 26 August to 18 September 2017
|2 - 6.30pm Monday to Thursday|
2 - 9.00pm on Friday
11am - 6.30pm Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
|High season :|
From 3 July to 25 August 2017
|10.30am - 7pm every day|
RULES AND SAFETY INFORMATION
- No shorts, boxers or Bermudas for men and boys, only Speedo type trunks or lycra aquashorts are permitted.
- Entry will be refused to children under 10 without an accompanying adult.
- Food and drink are only permitted in the picnic areas and snack bar terrace.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building, around the pools or in the solarium.
- No pets allowed.
- For hygiene reasons, please take a shower before entering the pools.
- Sauna, Hammam and Jacuzzi are under 18 years old forbidden
|All pools |
(June to mid-September)
|Outdoor pools closed|
|Child: under 0.85m||Free||Free|
|Child: 0.85m to 1.20m||3.50 €||3.00 €|
|Child/adult: over 1.20m||6.30 €*||4.50€|
|PROMO from 5pm (7pm on friday)||3.00 € the whole season|
|20 entry pass|
+ 6 parking tickets**
|10 entry pass |
+ 3 parking tickets**
* in July and August: €2 reduction on one €6.30pool ticket on presentation of a parking ticket.
** NB: "parking" tickets are offered only for entry to Les Lagons. When all entries to Les Lagons have been used, any unused free "parking" tickets are no longer valid and cannot be refunded.
SPECIAL RATE FOR GROUPS / ORGANISATIONS AND AFTER-SCHOOL CLUBS:
Parc Aquatique Les Lagons
Domaine de Chalain
Tel: +33 (0)184.108.40.206.77 | Fax: +33 (0)220.127.116.11.06