Aqua park - Useful information
OPENING HOURS AND SEASON
The swimming pool “Les Lagons” is closed until further notice. These provisions are likely to be adapted according to the evolution of the situation.
|from 30/04 to 30 June|
and from 1 September to 20 September
|2 - 6.30pm Monday to Friday|
11am - 6.30pm Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
|From 1 July to 31 August||10.30am - 7pm every day|
RULES AND SAFETY INFORMATION
- See the internal regulations
- Swimwear is mandatory (one piece or two pieces)
- No shorts, boxers or Bermudas for men and boys, only Speedo type trunks or lycra aquashorts are permitted.
- Entry will be refused to children under 12 without an accompanying adult.
- Food and drink are only permitted in the picnic areas and snack bar terrace.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building, around the pools or in the solarium.
- No pets allowed.
- For hygiene reasons, please take a shower before entering the pools.
- Sauna, Hammam and Jacuzzi are under 18 years old forbidden
June to mid-September
|April / May|
|Child: under 0.85m||Free||Free|
|Child: 0.85m to 1.20m||3.50 €||3.00 €|
|Child/adult: over 1.20m||6.30 €*||4.50€*|
|PROMO from 5pm||3.00 € the whole season|
|10 entry pass |
+ 3 parking tickets**
* in July and August: €2 reduction on one €6.30 pool ticket on presentation of a parking ticket. (€1 in April and May)
** NB: "parking" tickets are offered only for entry to Les Lagons. When all entries to Les Lagons have been used, any unused free "parking" tickets are no longer valid and cannot be refunded.
SPECIAL RATE FOR GROUPS / ORGANISATIONS AND AFTER-SCHOOL CLUBS:
Parc Aquatique Les Lagons
Domaine de Chalain
Tel: +33 (0)22.214.171.124.77 | Fax: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.06